Saturday, June 02, 2007

Happy Birthday to me



Wasted youth and mad as hell
My friends keep asking me
Are you ok, man, you're eyes are blazing
I can't get over it
This shit is killing me
My body's achin, hands are shakin

I'm cutting down you heard the line
Whiskey in the morning one more time
Hit that cigarette, Colt 45
Whiskey in the morning
Can't stop drinkin gonna die.

I can't stop thinkin of
Where I was before the drugs
A young daydreamer, fixed on screaming
Still really love the life
Drinking, snorting, smoking eyes
Super jaded, loaded, hated

I go out every night
Helpless secrets, lifeless eyes
Tore up, faded, no give taken
Still really love the life
Drinking, snorting, smoking eyes
Sweet leaf space case, hands are shakin'

Can't stop drinkin, gonna die

1 comment:

BH said...

Happy Belated, Irish. Hope this year brings you some happiness and peace.