Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Drunk Ramblings in the Early morning

That fucking Rocky song was right: some feelings never die. And that makes life tough.


On a related note, I really can't imagine how anyone past my age sleeps at night, given all the bullshit that life throws at you all the time. I think this is why man invented beer so quickly after he came around- a thinking mind is an unhappy one, and beer makes it happy. It also makes fat girls look thinner and your driving ability go through the roof. Although I do wonder how well chariots handled as opposed to cars... and I doubt DUIs were as prevalant in the old days.

"Where'd you get pulled over dude?"

"Right next to that pyramid their building. Who'd have thought they'd have a check right there?"

"Yea man, if you have a cat with you they don't bother you though."

No comments: