Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year

I am drunk yet again.

There has been a series of events which have occured that have stolen my thunder as far as writing is concerned, and you will not likely hear about them because of their personal nature.

I do, of course, have about a thousand stories to tell from being in Montreal for New Years', and those are the ones that I will record in the following few days that I have off from work. They are what you might expect from me, tales about drinking and fighting and strippers and whores, all the good shit.

What I can say is that I was not where I wanted to be on New Year's, nor was I with who I wanted to be with. Life is difficult sometimes, and you just gotta put your fuckin head down and you fight and hope for the best.


The taste of love is sweet
When hearts like ours meet
I fell for you like a child
Oh, but the fire went wild...

No comments: