Monday, January 29, 2007

Rage rage against the dying of the light...

Life used to throw knuckleballs at me when I wasn't paying attention, and most times I would swing wildly and miss because...well, that's what I do. I've never been good at this game called Life, and I fuck or have fucked up many things in my time, and for the most part it's been because of a combination of an overactive mind and a whole lot of booze.

This time, instead of a knuckleball that I simply missed, I got a high fastball that's hit me in the temple and knocked me clean out of the game. It's not something that I'm going to go into here, but it seems that I've lost yet another who I would call a best friend, and it fuckin hurts.

And so.... I will hold it in, drink a lot, and then explode at the most inopportune time causing probably a great deal more pain to the parties involved than the initial actions. Cause that's what I do. If you don't like it, then fuck off, cause that's the only way I know how to deal with things anymore.

No comments: